This is a compact NodeMCU enclosure for a neopixel project. Use this as a template for you own NodeMCU projects. You need: 3mm acrylic 4 3mx16 Nuts and bolts. nodeMCU. MicroUSB cable with a compact connector. Download code and pdf from here The project was made to make a compact…
fabMaker is a maker friendly construction library made in processing. With the programming interface one is able to design pieces that will snap together. The different shapes can be exported as PDF for proudction on a laser cutter, CNC machine etc.. Go to the Kit page browse through our library of Ready-to-assemble project that can be produced on a laser cutter or go to the documentation to start designing your own kits.
- Multiples shapes: Polygons, Triangles, Rectangles, Circles, Lines
- Multiple linetypes and jointtypes: Straight, Pop, Finger, Ziptie
- Two box generators: Inset box, Traditional Finger box
- Dynamic parameters: Tightness of connecters, Material Size
- Zoom, drag, Scroll navigation
- PDF Export
- MM Scaling with high precision
- Holes for mounting servos
Quick Video demo
Example SheetThe system is easily extendable with new elements. We invite the community to submit their own designs and methods to the site. Please send any contributions to email@example.com.